Sunday, July 23, 2017

July Update


Some Monster Musume for this update, because I have no anime I'm currently watching to use a screencap of.

Here's the current fanfic status.  I know it's been a little while since I said I was planning out the next "Capture the Heart" extra chapter.  Basically, I got about halfway through that and just was not liking it.  It wasn't interesting enough, and it didn't feel to me like it was worth writing like every other extra chapter has.  Unfortunately, I really haven't come up with any better ideas for the chapter since then either, so for now I'm just going to put "Capture the Heart" on hold again and go back to "A Midsummer Night's Beauty".  So "MNB: Requiem for Youth" Chapter 18 is now next up, but I won't be working on it right away.  Frankly, I'm just enjoying doing things other than writing right now.  When the time feels right, I'll come back to it and finish the story once and for all.

That's it for now.  I'll be back when I'm back, and we'll wrap up this Ranma story.  Thanks for reading, as always.  'Til next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment