Friday, June 2, 2017

Status Update


Berserker armor time!  Man this new Berserk anime is fun.  I'm sure it'll be going on break again soon enough, but I will thoroughly enjoy it until then.

So, I thought I'd give everyone a quick update on what's up with the fanfics.  Firstly, my non-fanfic thing that I mentioned I was going to work on is done, so let's move on to "A Midsummer Night's Beauty" and "Capture the Heart".

For "A Midsummer Night's Beauty", right after I finished the last chapter, I made a list of the remaining events for myself and tried to do a little preliminary separating of them into chapters.  Thanks to that, I know where the hangups are, and I've had a chance to let them stew for a bit.  Gonna mull it over for a little longer, though, as I really want to get a chapter of the other story done first.  After the other story is updated, I'll probably focus on this one all the way to its end.  Four chapters and an epilogue left.  The end is in sight.

So then, on to "Capture the Heart", which would appear to be my next project.  I've been thinking about what exactly I want to accomplish with this story right now, and there is an angle that I want to pursue.  And I believe said angle is interesting enough to me that I'm willing to commit to doing multiple chapters for it.  For the moment, I only want to do one chapter to get things rolling again, and then I'm going to go finish "A Midsummer Night's Beauty".  After that, "Capture the Heart" will become my sole focus until I think of something else I want to work on.

Let's get right to it, then. "Capture the Heart" Extra Chapter 6.  I've been letting ideas come to me for this thing over the last few weeks, and I think I've got most of this chapter figured out.  Still need to think of some stuff for the latter part of it, but I don't anticipate that taking super, super long.  I'll do some brainstorming to fill in the blanks and once the chapter is all planned out and ready for writing, I'll let you guys know.

Okay, that's all for now.  Thanks for reading, as always.  'Til next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment